15 April, 2011

A little bit about me

I don't know how much you've seen about who I am and what I like to spend my time doing so I thought I'd spend a blog letting you know. Right now I live in small town Indiana in the United States of America, and I like to spend my spare time cooking, baking, and gardening. I am currently a full time student at Huntington University studying animation but I will soon be graduating with my bachelor of science. I have spent four years studying here, and I like what I do at school, but I'm not sure what my career will look like. I bake cakes for birthdays and weddings occasionally, but I've been trained as an animator.
I'm intimidated by the animation industry, I have never worked in a studio so I think most of it is a fear of the unknown. I haven't done much freelance work either. I'm not sure how one gets started in this area, and I'm not certain it's even what I want to pursue.
It's kind of strange as everything is wrapping up now, I am in the last bit of school, and it feels kind of eerie not knowing what I'll do after this is all done. I'm looking forward to whatever is coming, even though I don't know what it is. 

No comments: