02 May, 2011

My Wonderful Family

I would like to take a moment and thank my wonderful family, who this weekend set me up with every kitchen supply I will likely need for my lifetime. I now have a full Kitchenaide stand mixer, a much wanted immersion blender, pirex glass bakeware and measuring cups, a full set of copper bottomed pots and pans, dishes, linens, tea pots, cups, and so much more. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am looking forward to further kitchen endeavors with my new hardware. I also picked up a copy of Baked, the cookbook the other day and am looking forward to trying the recipes in there. For my birthday I think I will make the root beer cake with root beer fudge frosting, for which I am terribly excited.

Thank you also to anyone reading this, I am glad to have my faithful little group of readers and subscribers. It's nice to know you're out there. : ]

Good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elisabeth, Grandma and Grandpa would have been so blessed as we were to see how excited you were to receive their favorite cooking things. It's wonderful to see the family passion for cooking being passed on to you and I'm so glad your living it and I'm so proud of you !
Love, Dad